Features in this Book
• Focused to present intensely detailed care information
for the Shih Tzu owner who is looking for effective guidance for all steps of their Shih Tzu's life.
• A wealth of info regarding emotional health.
An in-depth look at Shih Tzu Intelligence and steps you can take to allow your Shih Tzu to live to his/her potential. Guidance to allow your puppy or dog to better engage his world and to tolerate triggers that send other dogs
barking or acting out-of-control, shy or scared.
• 24 Shih Tzu specific Behavioral Chapters
- Perfect detailing of Shih Tzu behavior, training for each quirk. What is normal and what is not. Including...Eating Feces, Eating Grass, Behavior – What is Normal – Different Behavioral Quirks, Odd Eating Habits, Boredom Behavior, When a Tzu is Afraid of Thunder Storms, Nesting Behavior, Depression, Begging, Shaking, Behavior in Multiple Dog Households, Separation Anxiety, Acting Afraid/ Hiding, Sleep problems, Digging, Behaviors around Children, Visitors, Strangers
• 34 Shih Tzu specific Health Chapters
- Understand Shih Tzu physical wellness to take excellent care of your Tzu...now and as he or she grows older. Save time and money by knowing how to diagnose, treatment you can give at home and when you must bring your Tzu to the veterinarian.
• Super Helpful, Step-by-Step guide for all socialization training
(a 'book within a book')- With dogs (both "known" and "unknown"), visitors, strangers, and situations. Such a wonderful, perfect guide for building self confidence and restraint, allowing a Tzu to be social, very well-behaved and happy!
• Full and complete grooming details... bathing, nails, trims, eyes, ears, teeth, trims, braids, bows and more! Your Tzu will be looking perfect!
• Extremely detailed house-training and command training, with photos to explain and step-by-step guidelines to follow.... You'll have the best behaved dog in the neighborhood.
• An Exceptional Barking Chapter,
that covers every possible trigger, with exact steps to help your Shih Tzu remain in control.
• Perfect seasonal advice.
Activity sections for indoor exercise, outdoor exercise, dog park information and alternative activities.
• EVERY food and nutrition issue that could affect your Shih Tzu:
Nutrients needed, supplements, exact calories for age and weight, home cooking, comparisons of top brands, finicky eaters, switching foods, which bowls are best, changes for seniors, important water fact section and appetite issues (decreased and increased).
• 100+ Photos, charts and graphs throughout the book.
• Puppy Growth Data
- Finally released after 4 years of tracking over 100 Shih Tzu puppies.
Newborn Care, Senior Care & EVERYTHING in between. Females, Males, Puppies, Adolescents, Adults, This book truly has it all.